Humans are just another living species of animals. Just like any other animal humans have been hunting forever. Reasons to hunt kept varying but it stayed core part of human survival instinct.
Human as we are today are highly evolved version of species like monkeys and chimpanzees. Human managed to evolve because of their psychological and physiological change and advancement. Just like any other animal humans used hunting to be stronger, survive and to get food.
In this modern era hunting isn’t used to attain primary food or as means of survival, it is often deemed as something not only unnecessary rather harmful. People consider it as total destruction of wildlife and eco system; however, it is not entirely true. Like excess of anything is bad, excessive and uncontrolled hunting is also bad for eco-system. Stable eco-system is actually important for survival of human life.
Regulated and controlled hunt of various animals and birds is super important because of various reasons are discussed below.
Reasons hunting is important:
- It is a safe: Data provided by (NSSF) National Shooting Sports Foundation in America suggests that hunting through shooting is the third safest sports for men and women alike. It is considered to be on third number on the safety index, first being safest.
- Healthy Activity: hunting is a very healthy activity. It makes a person alert and active. A person with a sound body and equally sound mind can be a good hunter. Hunting isn’t just about killing it is much more than that. It is about discipline, focus, patience and stamina. It provides necessary escape from hustle and bustle of busy life let mind and body recover through primitive actives involved in hunting.
- Benefits Species: Hunting is not only beneficial for human but also for animals and birds, in various ways. Excessive growth of some species like Deer and few birds can destroys natural forestation which further causes eroding and flooding. Hence Species like Deer must be hunt down periodically to main natural balance of eco-system.
- Helps Economy: Regulated hunting generates many economic activities, providing Tax for government and jobs for civilians. Hunters buy hunting equipment from businesses and hunting license from local government.
One such necessary equipment for hunting deer is deer feeder. Many types of deer feeders are available but Capsule Deer Feeder stands out.
- Family Activity and tradition: Hunting is a very popular family activity in America and Canada. Families come together in hunting season to hunt and have a good time. It provides people opportunity and reasons to connect with their loved ones. It is a team activity, letting people strengthen their bond.